ACC 542 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Automated Process of Accounting Information Systems (UOP Course)For more course tutorials visitwww.tutorialrank.comTutorial Purchased: 3 Times, Rating: ASimilar to any business, Kudler Fine Foods uses payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and inventory processes. All four of these processes could be improved by the use of accounting information systems. Your accounting firm has assigned you to the team that will recommend systems to improve automation of these processes.
• Decide as a team whether Kudler should purchase industry specific software or develop customized software.
• Prioritize the automation, enhancement, and maintenance to the four main systems.
• Prepare the documentation needed to explain the rationale for your decisions as well as recommended automation, enhancement, and maintenance schedules.
• Develop flowcharts to show the flow of data into and from each of the four accounting systems analyzed.
• Write a 500- to 750-word brief that:
• Explains the rationale and analysis behind the recommended course of action.
• Explains the characteristics of the system that support the recommended course of action.
• Describes how the analyzed accounting information systems incorporating the recommended changes add value to the accounting operations of Kudler Fine Foods.
• Follows APA formatting.
ACC 542 Week 1 Individual Assignment Computer Information System Brief (UOP Course)For more course tutorials visitwww.tutorialrank.comTutorial Purchased: 3 Times, Rating: AKudler Fine Foods is a client of the accounting firm for which you work. Kudler’s management is interested in effectively integrating technology into its business operations. They have asked you to prepare a brief detailing how computer systems could…